Saturday, November 6, 2010

Urban Folk Circuit - November Market

So we had a fantastic time tonight at Glenwood bar in Chicago.  Urban Folk Circuit had their November Market there and it was a lot of fun!


Here are a few pictures from the night:


Claire setting up
Smile Claire!


Our display


Our display with claire


JUST noticed our sign is off center and our table cloth is crooked -sigh-


Dear Bar, you really shouldn't give ME free beer!



Dionne & Claire







The night was very successful and we sold a bunch of stuff.  The sweetest thing happened tonight...we had a customer come up to our table towards the end of the night, he said "I went all the way home thinking about this necklace and JUST had to come back for it!"  That totally made my night!  While I was next door getting food, Claire told me that he had stopped at our table 4 times to took at the Pocket Watch necklace.
I hope he loves the necklace as much I loved making this one!  I do have to say that this pendant is my favorite.






We did have a great time tonight.  We met this awesome couple with the most adorable baby boy!  I KNEW i was not going to leave the show without buying a candle - or three :)  You must check out their etsy shop Something Beautiful.  The candles and soaps smell AMAZING!

I HAD to have these candles...
Chicago Spring - It is has a beautiful floral sent!
Chicago Garden - Here is the sent description on her page: Crisp bergamot and clean fresh air blends with green foliages of euphorbias, Russian olive, rosemary and Artemisia with gentle hints of wild violets, salvia, lavendula augustifolia, and pink verbena. All of this on a rich earthy base of green oaks, acacia, palms and aloe.
Chicago Coffee House - Smells like fresh coffee is brewing - one of my favorite smells!

She has very cute tea cup candles with the same great smells - the best part...you can send your  cup back to her and she will refill  it! 








Thanks for reading...now its time to remove a few items from our inventory list!

No comments:

Post a Comment