Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I thought this was fun and a great way to spread the word about other great blogs.  



Stylish Blogger Award!
She made my day :)
Autumn blues reviews nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award.


So here are the rules for acceptance of the award:


1. Copy the award above and place on your blog.

2. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (Place their button on your blog or add their site link to your blog)

3. Share 7 things about yourself.


4.Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

5. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


7 Things about myself 
 1. I have a beautiful daughter, handsome husband, a pit bull and doberman
 2. I LOVE Incubus
 3. I love creating jewelry
 4. I am recovering surgery #3 on my knee
 5. My best friend is also my sister and other half of Auviana
 6. I am a correctional officer
 7. I'm addicted to facebook :)

The 15 Bloggers I would like to award are:

  1. Lad Named Felix
  2. KYEBags
  3. ChariT's Inspirational Creations
  4. Beach Glass Shop
  5. Jens Funky Shop
  6. Love 2 Upcycle
  7. Our Urban Farmhouse
  8. TwoBackFlats
  9. OneSheTwoShe
  10. This is it creations
  11. Randomness
  12. DaVoria Jewelry
  13. MiGo Faster
  14. Fantasy Artist of Etsy
  15. Nighbluey
Although Nighbluey stopped posting, I do have to say that she deserves it anyway.  She had so many fantastic posts...and will be missed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!!

    I have also given you the award on my blog!!

    http://jensfunkyshop.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete